Doornuts Adult Donut Decorating Class 101
We make all our donuts fresh and from scratch!
Love donuts? ❤️ 🍩 Want to decorate your own donut masterpiece? 🎨 Then come along to our first adult Donut Decorating 101 class hosted by Danielle, our Chief Pie and Donut Creator.
Tuesday 24 April, 6.30-8pm at The Pie Piper & Doornuts, 321 K'Rd, Auckland City.
In this fun class you'll learn how to make icings and learn tips and tricks for decorating the ultimate donut. You'll have the chance to decorate 6 donuts of your own, with decorations and fillings galore at your disposal. Let you imagination run wild! The class will have a maximum of 10 people, so Danielle can give everyone some individual guidance.
It's a social class, so the Piper & Doornuts team will provide some nibbles (other than donuts) and non-alcoholic drinks to keep you going too.
So come along and learn about Donut Decorating 101. Bring a friend or two and have some fun. It's going to be a super creative night!
A few things to keep in mind:
- We're not a gluten free, wheat, egg, diary or nut free kitchen. If you have allergies to these things, then this class may not be for you.
- Yes, we can provide vegan donuts and vegan icings and toppings. Just let us know you'd like these options available.
- The class is held in our Donut Dungeon, so wheelchair access is not available - should you require disability access, please contact us in advance so we can arrange things differently.
- Should the class not reach minimum numbers, we will contact you to make the choice of either refunding your ticket, or rescheduling to a different class.
- Please be aware that should you purchase a ticket and change your mind about attending, that we're unable to offer refunds 7-days out from the class starting due to staff and set up.
If you have any questions, then call our Donuteers on 09-390 6147 - we're happy to help!
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Whole eggs, Soy and may contain traces of ground and tree nuts